Resolved
Interest Rate

I got Azuma washer and dryer for 2-3 months in all this time what I got can simple be called as head ache.

Non working dryer so at least 2-3 cycles where needed for drying. The washer was another story, it literally torn some of our cloths.

The charges are crazy, I have new appliances for same price from Appliance warehouse.

When I disconnected after 2 repairs and utter despair, I got a huge blow on charges on return of equipment.

Above all no regret from Azuma. I have never see pathetic and such a money sucking service ever. I wont ever think about going back and will ask my friends also to do same.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of no accountability and no apology. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss damaged or defective of dryer and associated monetary loss in the amount of $100. Azuma Leasing needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned dryer in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Azuma Leasing.

Had an Experience with Azuma Leasing?

Comments

vsconnected

I have received the extra payment refund from Mrs.Harries at azuma leasing.

Thanks for that.They also heard my problem and regretted the series of events happen.

Azuma
Azuma Leasing Verified Representative

Hi Vishvanath, thanks so much for bringing this to our attention.I'm so sorry to hear about your experience.

We would love the opportunity to make this right. A manager will be reaching out to you via phone to discuss your concerns, however if it's more convenient for you please feel free to contact management directly at 800-355-5688.

We're open Monday through Friday from 7:30AM to 6:30PM and Saturday from 10AM to 2PM CST.Thanks again for your time, we look forward to hearing from you.