Azuma is a scam!Don't rent any of their low-efficiency washers and dryers.

The washer they delivered smelled like cat urine and was filthy, the dryer had leaves in it and the timer was broken so the dryer NEVER stopped. I called and was told they would have someone come out but I absolutely couldn't miss another day of work to wait around for some crusty old man to come back to my home. I cleaned the machines myself and ran bleach through a few cycles to remove the stench. After a few months we decided to buy a nice high-efficiency washer and dryer at a home improvement store for 0% interest!

I recommend doing this instead of paying $40+ a month for a piece of junk that raises your water and energy bills. When the pick-up guy came to get the machines he was rude, didn't look professional at all, tracked mud throughout my home, ripped a rug from the kitchen floor and threw it out of his way, and let water drip from the washer all over the carpet.

Very rude and creepy guy.Will NEVER recommend this company to anyone who I care about.

Had an Experience with Azuma Leasing?

Comments

To Whom It May Concern:

Thank you for the recent posting. We appreciate the opportunity your notification has provided us to assist you with the above referenced issues. I apologize for the general nature of our responses and welcome the opportunity for you to call us directly, so we can look up your account and go over a resolution in more detail. Here at AZUMA Leasing we put customer’s first and pride ourselves on providing only the highest level of customer service. We apologize for your lack of satisfaction with our service.

We greatly appreciate this customer’s business and I welcome them to contact me directly at 800-355-5688, so I may specifically address these concerns regarding their account.