1.1
Additional Fees
Interest Rate
Privacy and Data Security

DONT GO THROUGH THIS COMPANY!!!

I honestly dont know how theyre still in business.

I went through this company because my apartments referred them to me for a washer and dryer.

I set up a time to have it delivered on a Wednesday. They came and delivered and did a test run and it flooded my floors, i was nice because i understand things happen and they cleaned the mess up quickly.

I asked the guy if they clean them or test them when they get them

Back and his exact words were....

"It depends on how bad they look when we get them back but usually, no we dont."

I found that pretty odd.

How do you know it is still working properly??

I asked if they would be able to bring another one that day because i usually work on wednesdays and i had to take a day off so they could deliver it. They said they would call dispatch and email me. I took the liberty to call myself. Again i was very nice because ive worked in customer service and no one likes an *** hole. She said they could deliver saturday between 8am-2pm so my fiance stayed home all day waiting for them. They never showed up. Called on Monday to find out why and they said they didnt know, they got a call that the driver would be late but never knew he didnt show. I was irritated then but still stayed calm. I asked when the next delivery date was, she said wednesday (their usual days to deliver to my area)

She asked me to do a key release since we would be at work. I was reluctant to since i saw on a previous review that a customer came home early and caught the delivery guys in her bedroom but i did it anyways.

Well wednesday came and went and they never showed up.... AGAIN!

I cancelled my lease and hope i never have to deal with them again and i would NEVER refer anyone to them!

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Azuma Leasing. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Azuma Leasing.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Financial Services category for more informed decision or compare Azuma Leasing to other companies on our site.

Comments

New Port Richey, Florida, United States #1256548

To be honest, I have had no problem. Its not the best washer/dryer in the world but for 44.

a month and to do laundry in my nice cool apt. its worth it. I found the staff to be quite nice and delivery came when they said.

Look, you get what you pay for and to me I have nice clean clothes and when momma's happy everyone is happy. Azuma has my thumbs up.

Denton, Texas, United States #1217549

And so the story goes! Azuma!

The owner is NEVER allowed to see comment's on his company. He simply watches his bank account and his big breasted female dispatcher.

Cleaning?

Azuma picks up the appliances next door and wham! There is your gently used washer....along with what ever the last customer had.